Thursday 26 May 2011

A passing moment of thought is sometimes all it takes,
A few days ago i was pondering on how a close friend of mine was doing with her ex, like ive been worried about it for a while on and off just hoping that they are now talking and on good terms. And foolishly my head drifted back to the idea of i wonder if they will ever get back together. A moment is all it took for my head to snatch this idea and let it manifest in my head...like i know it ended between me and her when it seemed to be going all so well then out of the blue suddenly she wasnt feeling it at all anymore i dont know what i did wrong. But maybe just possibly i was a mistake for her and that she might of still had feelings hidden away about him. Hes recently broken up with his new gf and i personally dont think he was quite over her either. I mean hes an amazingly awesome guy which i know would treat her well but like i dont know what to feel right now. I really miss her at the moment and it seemed to be going so well but if it wasnt meant to be i guess i need to grow up and accept it.....i dont know if anyone will see this for a while or will at all but i guess this is just me trying to get it out my system as right now i dont know what to do......

No comments:

Post a Comment